My name is Oussama Amri, usually going by the alias “amriunix”.
More than ten years of self made experience in Information Security of various environments.
Performed dozens of web application pentesting/hardening tasks (Black/White box), Source code auditing/hardening, network penetration testing, 802.11 penetration testing, binary exploitation and Familiar with multiple scripting languages along with arsenal of penetration testing tools.
If you would like to contact me, feel free to do so at any of the usual places:
- Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Palo Alto Networks Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE)